THURSDAY 1 MAY 2014
1. Middle East Peace Process – Foreign Secretary’s update to the House.
Commons Written Answer
TUESDAY 29 APRIL 2014
1. Andrew Smith: How many Israeli citizens were found to be working in the UK without an appropriate visa in each of the last five years?
MONDAY 28 APRIL 2014
1. Ian Lucas: What estimate has Foreign Secretary made of the number of Palestinians and Jews displaced from their country of origin in the Middle East since 1984?
2. Fiona O’Donnell: What representations has Foreign Secretary made to Israel regarding plans for the creation of a new settlement in the Old City of Hebron?
3. Andy Slaughter: What was the country of origin of each special mission to the UK that has been refused since 4 March 2013; what were the grounds for each refusal; would Foreign Secretary refuse to consent to a special mission on human rights grounds and where the person in question has been the subject of a UK judicial arrest warrant, EAW or similar judicial process; what was the country of origin of each special mission to the UK since 4 March 2013; has any person travelling on a special mission to the UK been the subject of an arrest warrant or a criminal investigation conducted by SO15 since 4 March 2013; how many special missions have been consented to orrefused under the pilot process?
4. Jeremy Corbyn: What reports has Foreign Secretary received of 10 Palestinians from Gaza and the WB who were murdered by the Israeli military in March 2013?
5. Jeremy Corbyn: What representations has Foreign Secretary made to Israel regarding the distribution of water between Palestinians and settlers in the west bank?
6. Jeremy Corbyn: How many visits has DfID Secretary made to the Jordan Valley in 2010, 2011 and 2012 respectively?
7. Neil Parish: What was the value of UK-Israel bilateral trade in agricultural goods and services in each year since 2004?
All Commons Written Answers