Media and Communications Officer
PSC are looking for a Media and Communications Officer to work with the Director to oversee the operation of our external communications. This will include traditional media, social and digital media, messaging, publications, and mass emails. The Media & Communications Officer will work with the Director to develop PSC’s overall communications strategy and with the Campaigns team to develop campaign-specific communications plans.
We are seeking a passionate, hardworking communications professional who is able to think clearly and creatively, and work to tight deadlines. The successful candidate will have experience of delivering high quality communications across a range of mediums. They will be flexible, diligent and calm under pressure.
Palestine Solidarity Campaign, Youth and Student Committee
Please complete the questions below by midnight on Sunday 21st October. Click here to begin online application.
If you have any questions about the application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Admin Support Volunteer
Palestine Solidarity Campaign (PSC) is looking for reliable, enthusiastic, and well-organised part-time volunteers to help in our busy office and provide administrative support to the Admin team.
Part-time: 1 – 2 days per week
Reports to: Admin Officer and Volunteer Co-ordinator
We would ideally ask for a minimum commitment of 3 months.
PSC will meet volunteer expenses including travel and lunch.
- Experience of providing administrative support
- Professional telephone manner
- Experience of working with Microsoft Word, Excel and other MS Office programmes
- Accurate data inputting skills
- Methodical and organised with good attention to detail
- Willingness to learn about CRM and data processing
- A self starter, able to handle a demanding work load with flexibility
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Support for the aims and objectives of PSC
- Respect and maintain confidentiality of information
- Experience of working with a CRM system, ideally Raiser’s Edge
- Previous customer service experience
- Familiarity with using WordPress
Tasks of the role
- Handling inquiries including incoming phone calls, incoming emails, visitors to the office and deliveries
- Taking customer merchandise orders over the phone and processing them
- Inputting information accurately from a variety of sources into databases
- Uploading events to the PSC website
- Undertaking merchandise stock counts
- General office tasks including filing and photocopying
- Working within the general policy, aims and objectives of the Palestine Solidarity Campaign
- In order to work effectively in a changing environment other tasks may be required
If you are interested in applying for this voluntary position, please send a recent CV to Zahirul.Haque@palestinecampaign.org together with a covering letter referring to the Person specification & Tasks of the role, and an indication of your weekly availability.